Sunday, July 14, 2019

Bottle of Secrets

My mind is a bottle of secrets
Where no one knows what's inside
I tell them to give up trying
My mind is an amazing ride
I am not sure whether you will enjoy it or not
There are knots and knots, of different emotions
They all have some kind of relation
When people hear me say this they think I am a mystery
I sometimes think it's true and sometimes a lie
I keep asking myself the same question -
am I a mystic if yes then why why why
One day I got an answer it was reasonable and clear- 
You are different, you were born to stand out then why try to fit in ?? 
Don't think you are a looser because at last you will win.

~ Della

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Howl

A howl. A howl so distant With a wish of melancholy as its assistant Teardrops of darkness bleeding in it A mist of inexplicable pain in...