Sunday, July 14, 2019

Woods of Fear

Deep inside the forest
filled with thick fog
above my head clouds
looked like they are out for a jog
The owls were hooting 
and the wolves were howling
The freezing winds were blowing
Making the noise of spirits of the forest
Where the gang of ghosts rest
The voices drew nearer,
I tried to control my fear,
Then the lightning struck me inside my heart,
And the power of braveness appeared
My eyes sparked with the oozing power
Now my footsteps changed
the horrific forest into a beautiful garden,
Don't let fear be your burden
Overcome your fear
Wait and see happiness will appear.

~ Della

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Howl

A howl. A howl so distant With a wish of melancholy as its assistant Teardrops of darkness bleeding in it A mist of inexplicable pain in...